Foundation Mission and Goals
Provide resources to enrich the educational experience by promoting student achievement, supporting teaching excellence, and developing community engagement at Partnership Elementary School.
Promoting Student Achievement
- Provide the best in technology to help our students achieve their highest potential. (SMART Boards, iPads, Computer, Learning Apps/Software)
- Fund significant projects that enhance the overall learning experience
Supporting Teaching Excellence
- Preserve teacher positions affected by budget cuts
- Add quality teachers to help enrich the student learning experience
- Offer continued training opportunities for current teachers and staff
Developing Community Engagement
Partner with current families, school alumni, local businesses, large corporations and community organizations to increase financial resources and broaden the scope of the student learning environment.
Download the Partnership Foundation's Business Directory to support our Pioneer families as they support our school. Partnership Magnet Elementary Directory 2017-2018 - FINAL.pdf